HAIR ENGRAVING PEN
The Royal Etch hair engraving pen features a unique design with enhanced grip functionality for etching hair tattoo designs with ease. Manufactured using premium stainless steel, the streamlined design makes etching undercut designs and side shave designs a simple, straight-forward process.
Barbers and Stylists utilize a variety of multifaceted tools to create unique looks according to client needs. The Royal Etch Hair Engraving Pen works as a solid companion to all barber stylist tools. There are several reason you may want to consider a hair engraving pen:
- Create small to large circular shapes, whimsical designs and free-hand hair art with ease.
- Add detail and depth to your hair designs.
- Easy to transport. Great for traveling hair artists.
- Experience creating designs with a trimmer is not necessary (however, having a steady hand is important).
Why Royal Etch?
- Dedicated to the success, creativity ingenuity and satisfaction of all customers.
- Extremely durable, manufactured using premium stainless steel
- Enhanced grip functionality
- Razor blades are wrapped in wax paper to preserve longevity
- Free Shipping on all orders
- Same day processing
- We pre-assemble all hair engraving pens and install your first razor
- Customer support and creative marketing support, instagram and facebook shoutouts for our artists
- 30-day money back guarantee
Even experienced hair design professionals should utilize this tool with great care and awareness. The small razors are incredibly sharp and should be handled with great care. Unlike a traditional trimmer, the hair engraving pen shaves extremely close to the skin without any protective barrier.
- Prior to designing, moisturize the shaved region with your preferred shave oil. Gently massage oil into scalp to further soften hair and moisturize the skin.
- Use a spray bottle to lightly mist the hair as you design.
- Additionally, you may apply a thin layer of clear shave gel.
- Keep the micro razor clean during the process. If hair begins to accumulate beneath the blade, clean with running water.
- Do not press, force or drag the razor across the scalp.
- Store your hair engraving stored in a professional, studio environment.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Hair Engraving Pen Use
The Royal Etch hair engraving pen may be used with a trimmer, straight-edge razor and other tools to enhance the overall look and feel of your hair art! These additional tools, however, are optional. You will need a clean canvas to work with (i.e. hair shaved down to the desired length).
Made of high-quality stainless steel, our hair pen is durable, strong and easy to transport.
Free-Hand vs Template
Whether you decide to create a free-hand design or utilize a template is completely your call! However, if you want to ensure accuracy, use an eyeliner pencil to trace your design on the shaved region first.
If you would like to explore useful pointers and hair design art tutorials, please take a look at our blog! We are proud to offer a myriad of free resources, such as this free nape undercut design template. The nape undercut design features a beautiful lotus flower that you can cut out, trace and etch.